Decorating & Fashion Workshops
Barb Tobias has spend a lifetime transforming trash into treasure. She is a master at creating stunning interiors, dressing clients like supermodels and turning the fogotten into the unforgettable – for a fraction of the cost.
Selling used goods from a driveway, a yard, or the interior of a home has been referred to as a garage sale, a yard sale, a tag sale, and on occasion a rummage sale. People hold these one-to three-day events to raise money or to get rid of unwanted household, lawn, or garden items. Although these sales are a lot of work, they are a great way to purge a home and turn unwanted, used items into profit.
- The Mental Makeover
- The Profitable Purge
- Diva Sale vs. Garage Sale
- Merchandising Your Sale
- Marketing Your Sale
- Purchasing for Pleasure and Profit
De-stress & Decorate!
If you ever feel overwhelmed and disheartened by clutter and disorganization, this talk is for you! Chaos heightens anxiety and increases stress . . . so it’s time to ‘de-stress’ your home , office and life!
- Too much “stuff” infringes on your personal space.
- Over-accessorizing creates a cluttered look.
- Poor furniture placement is as unsightly and annoying.
- Too little room between furnishings assaults our visual senses.
- Fake plants are, well . . . fake.
- Damaged furniture is a real downer … unless you know the Diva’s Secrets.
- Hard or angular furnishings can be cold and unforgiving.
- Design a homescape
- Create a home that tickles your soul
The Frugal Fashionista – Dressing Like Royalty on a Pauper’s Budget
OK, so women love to shop. Own it! Celebrate it! Just do it at little to no cost!
- Smart Women Shop Thrift
- Getting over yourself and on to luxury
- Beyond the brand name
- Where to find the deals
- When to shop
- Frugal tips and secrets
- Learn how to buy for pennies on the dollar
Purging & Organizing – Thar’s Money In Them Thar Cupboards
People live with furniture they hate, outdated clothes and broken appliances. Why? Because they think that they don’t have the money to create beautiful, organized living environments. In other words, they do without, dismiss the thought of the finer things and go on living lives of quiet desperation. No more! There is gold in those disorganized cupboards and closets, and the Thrift Diva teaches how to pan for the gold.
- The urge to purge
- Found money right under your hose!
- Fast money to use for emergencies, bills, school, travel, decorating or special events.
- Harmony and organization return to the home.
- Reduce personal stress by reducing clutter
Green Scene – Going Green is Old Hat
New Hat? Become environmentally responsible
- Becoming unconsciously conscious
- Getting comfortable with old stuff
- Packaging nightmares
- Repurposing packaging
- Cheap rewards
To book Barb Tobias, call 1-877-771-DIVA (3482) or email BarbTobias@ThriftTalkDiva.com